Squaw Creek... get it while it's HOT!

Planning to ride, want to get a group going? Post specifics here then talk about it afterwards...

Squaw Creek... get it while it's HOT!

Postby pablo » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:55 am

Hunting season is upon us which means only 18 more days of riding at Squaw. Farmboy's donated a ton of time, energy and glove sweat :shifty: keeping Squaw in awesome shape and it just got mowed. I'm gonna be out there for sure on the next 2 Wednesday nights (18th and 23rd) with bike, beer and brats. Feel free to join me in the upper lot. Should be there NLT 5:30pm.

I'm also gonna hit it as much as I can over the weekends. Too bad we only have 2 days of riding the new connector after the IMBA Trail Care Crew day, but it will leaving something to look forward to come February 1st. Only 142 days 'til it reopens!!
pablo

Re: Squaw Creek... get it while it's HOT!

Postby pablo » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:13 am

Last Wednesday ride for Squaw is here. Gathering near the playground this time. Family will be there for picnic, playground and grilling. I should arrive around 4:30 (family to arrive later) and plan to shoot down the new part to the backdoor of the old part for several laps.
pablo

Postby urbanbigfoot » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:01 am

Sounds like a plan. I'll meet ya in the area...probably around 4:30 - 5:00...depending if I ride or drive to Squaw. The family will be joining as well...at some point.
When I was a kid, I rode bikes. Now I ride bikes and act like a kid. Some things never change.
urbanbigfoot

Postby steveo » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:30 am

Im in! I should be thre around 5:30 or 6.
steveo

Postby bigfish » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:24 pm

We will be there. I'll get to park around 5.
Never stop moving forward- Mark
bigfish

Return to Riding