Sunday, Nov. 15th

Trail conditions, updates, suggestions, etc... post here.

Sunday, Nov. 15th

Postby Ken » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:36 am

Gonna try to head out there Sunday around lunch time to do a little work and maybe ride a little bit, feel free to join for either or both if the mood strikes...
Ken
Site Admin

Re: Sunday, Nov. 15th

Postby iLuvTechnical » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:05 pm

I don't think I will be able to help or ride today. I have a lot of unpacking to do yet and I have the kids w/ me until 5.
Also, I think I should try and get to Thomas park for a quick install of a much needed plank at the bottom of the first roller section if they feel up to it.

I was hopping to get out to Bev. w/ my lights after the the ex picks up the kids after 5.
Anyone want to ride around 5:30?
There is always someplace in the world dry enough for kick'n up a little dirt.
FIND IT AND LET THE REST OF US KNOW!
iLuvTechnical

Postby Farmboy » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Just wanna say thanks to you guys for going out there and getting it done for us all to enjoy.

Here's to you (clink).
If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough.
Farmboy

Postby Ken » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Didn't make it as far as the foundation to check out all the work done by the Saturday crew. However, was able to tweak the flow on the 3B to 13 connector and make room for the possibility of a large log over feature in the future, Batavia IL style like in Farmboy's avatar. Also did some shoring up of the log pile lead up to the large log ride on 13 and the log over at the 4 / 5 intersection. I had help, from my sons, the Buddy dog, and mem; enjoy...

*edit... keep forgetting to pass along recognition to DL1030 Dave for all the leaf blowing a few Fridays back, the trails are in supreme shape b/c of that, props.
Ken
Site Admin

Postby DL1030 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:03 am

Need to start checking the boards outside of work hours. I had some free time sunday (no Bears game) and could have helped out.

No problem on the leaves, someone has to do it. :handgestures-thumbup:
Are you dumb and depressed, ride a mountain bike!
DL1030

Return to Beverly Park