Sweet Trails

Trail conditions, updates, suggestions, etc... post here.

Sweet Trails

Postby Rage » Thu May 20, 2010 11:03 am

Finally made it to Beverly last night and was left wondering why I hadn't ridden there before. For some reason, the image I had in my head was of a larger Sylvan Island - tight, flat, some technical areas, more of a playground. Instead I find well laid out, fast, flowy, buff singletrack with a nice selection of climbs and technical features thrown in for good measure. Nice trails, great job.

I had a blast. Thanks for showing me around. Looking forward to the next one and bringing along more peeps!

Rg.
Mean people suck.
Rage

Re: Sweet Trails

Postby Ken » Thu May 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Oh ho ho! Can't believe I missed you, again. Road rash is my excuse this time, I pretty much hate the road now, but love the dirt.

Glad you had a good time, lots of good people pouring time and sweat equity into the place.

Beverly will change little by little over the next few years, developing into what we hope to be a mature and professionally developed a little something for everyone with plenty of smiles per miles trail system.

Until the next near miss...
Ken
Site Admin

Re: Sweet Trails

Postby musthavemuzk » Thu May 20, 2010 4:48 pm

love the smiles per mile comment.

i need to get out with others and ride to so i have more clue.
i have only ridden around the area by the parking and the ball diamond. and well that kicks my butt.
guess that happens when i have only ridden paved til Beverly in april.
musthavemuzk

Return to Beverly Park