pix on the forum

pix on the forum

Postby Ken » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Is it me or do many of the pics posted to the forum cut off on the right side? Is it my settings or is there something we can do about this, seems the change occurred post phBB update...
Ken
Site Admin

Re: pix on the forum

Postby OnlyInAJeep » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Yeah...looks like it cuts off at around 910pixels wide. I think the pre-upgrade we were able to scroll sideways...prolly just a setting somewheres in the admin ops panels....
OnlyInAJeep

Postby NoyzSource » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:21 am

The difference is the placement of the username and information. Pre upgrade we had the username and information on the left side so the images could scroll off the right. Now all that info is on the right which means a fixed column width for the message and probably a different number of pixels based on your screen resolution.

You can Right Click on an image and select View Image in Firefox to see the full image.

I also activated another theme that you should be able to switch to in your User Control Panel.
NoyzSource
Site Admin

Postby DL1030 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 am

you can also press Ctrl and roll your mouse wheel out to view the whole image.
Are you dumb and depressed, ride a mountain bike!
DL1030

Postby Ken » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Thanks peops. Went and switched myself to the other style, thanks fer putting that on there... only one small gripe - phpbb graphic rather than nifty LAMBA logo... you gotta teach me how to change that, however, if it involves code I may as well stay away.

Thanks again.
Ken
Site Admin

Return to Tech Support