* Saturday's trail work led to near completion of a reroute / new connector from the front side of Beverly to across the powerlines.
* Sunday there was a no drop women's ride along with chilling and grilling + more trail work.
* Weather permitting there will be the usual social & ride focused LAMBA night Wednesday after work.
* Saturday there is a ride from Green Square Park to the opening of the Prairie Park Fishery thing off Otis Road.
* Sunday the 19th some may venture to Cedar Falls to check out the George Wyth State Park singletrack, weather permitting of course.
* Sunday, Oct. 10th LAMBA will be hosting a trail work session, possibly at Squaw Creek to open new singletrack.
* Oct. 15-17 some will be traveling to Decorah to camp & enjoy their off road trails and community.
* Oct. 30th Halloween night ride... details TBA...