The Foundation provides funding only to 501(c) (3) tax-exempt nonprofit organizations and public agencies in communities where Lowe’s operates stores and distribution centers
there is one in Coralville, not sure on CR based Lowes stores.
Have you had your 501(c) 3 or non-profit designation for more than 2 years?
Have you met with your local store manager about your project?
Has your organization ever filed for bankrupcy?
Who Lowe's is helping
Lowe's Charitable and Educational Foundation supports community improvement projects that fall within the following focus areas...
* Park and neighborhood beautification and enhancements (flowers, trees, fresh paint, etc.)
* Building repair/renovation and landscaping enhancements of facilities serving the community
* Community garden, park, or playground projects
* Community clean-up initiatives
* Outdoor learning environments such as educational gardening programs
All projects must benefit the community at large.
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=p ... /Community