Stoked for the Scramble? We are! Have had a couple of questions about the race that are worth clarifying, hope this helps:
1. The Juniors race will only consist of the Prologue lap (south side plus 105 to shelter); they will not race the north side trails with the Cat 3 racers. This is approximately 5.5 miles.
2. Yes, the categories that are riding 104 will also ride 104X.
3. Yes, all categories will cross the gravel road and ride 105 back to the shelter at the end of the Prologue lap.
4. Yes, the course is kinda tough, but not terribly so.
5. Yes, you'll be glad you did it.
Any other questions? Give a holla!
Mean people suck.