FS 2015 Med Salsa Blackborow 1 Fat Bike

Selling a bike or looking to buy another, or parts? Find or lose something? Post here...

FS 2015 Med Salsa Blackborow 1 Fat Bike

Postby native29er » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:39 pm

Recent developments have dictated that it would be prudent of me to liquidate this from my stable:) I have other bikes to ride and I haven't been on this as much as I thought I would be. (although we haven't had any snow either grrrr). Anyways, it makes sense to sell this off. I've only had it for 3 months ~200miles on it, only been in the snow once.

I got it on model year discount for $2400. The Salsa Blackborow 1 is an expedition fatty with 4.8" tires, 100mm rims, Thomson seatpost and stem, BB7 160mm discs and a SRAM 2x10 drive train. It retailed originally for $2999.

I am asking $2000 and I will include the Bar Mitts, Revelate Designs Ranger frame bag, Woodsman bar ends, fork and bottom bracket fenders, and the Salsa Alternator rack (total worth >$300). I will entertain serious offers, but will probably retain some of these extras.

This is a medium size frame, Salsa recommends rides 5'6" to 6', but of course that all depends on how you're built. Email me with any inquiries, I'll accept cash or a PayPal money transfer.

Bikes:
- 2014 Trek XCaliber 8
- 2015 Salsa Blackborow 1
- 2016 Surly Straggler (built not bought)
native29er

Return to Buy & Sell / Lost & Found