Niner Air 9 frame and stuff for sale

Selling a bike or looking to buy another, or parts? Find or lose something? Post here...

Niner Air 9 frame and stuff for sale

Postby dpkjr4 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:01 am

Bought new in Oct 2012, Niner Air 9 size Large color Licorice, This is the newly redesigned frame using hydroformed tubing, Here is the link for your viewing pleasure: http://ninerbikes.com/air9 ......I will be in Iowa City, CR next week Monday and Tuesday for viewings.

The bike rides like a dream but I cant get past the Anoodized Black color, I have about 6 rides on the bike and it is in brand new condition. Included in the sale is a Thomson Elite seat post, Salsa seat collar, SRAM XO front derailluer, 2 replacement derailluer hangers, PF30-BSA BB adaptor, this allows the use of standard thread in cup bb's and a Cane Creek internal headset inch and eight to inch and half sizing (tapered fork) I'm pricing the frame at $850 plus freight for a quick sale, I live in St.Louis. If you have any questions or would like pictures of the how the bike is built up let me know. mowatefowlhunter@yahoo.com thanks, David
dpkjr4

Re: Niner Air 9 frame and stuff for sale

Postby IronMan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:51 am

Do you have the Air 9 frame still for sale?
IronMan

Return to Buy & Sell / Lost & Found