Trail Conditions

2 miles of advanced / intermediate singletrack right in the heart of town!

Trail Conditions

Postby iLuvTechnical » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:41 pm

4-22-11 Thomas is closed due to rain that fell.
I highly doubt they will dry out enough to get a ride in for at least a few days and that is if it doesn't rain again for awhile.
There is always someplace in the world dry enough for kick'n up a little dirt.
FIND IT AND LET THE REST OF US KNOW!
iLuvTechnical

Re: Trial Conitions

Postby 2whlrdr » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:16 am

Just rode TP the trails are in good shape,little slippery on the steep climps but overall the trails just need to be rode :!:
2whlrdr

Re: Trial Conitions

Postby crrimson » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:22 am

Rode Thomas tonight, nice work on the new log ride Chris. It was in fair condition, I would say if no rain tonight or tomorrow it will be in good shape.
crrimson

Re: Trail Conditions

Postby iLuvTechnical » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:01 am

Sorry I didn't update the status, but as I hoped, you figured out that b/c it has been dry for a couple days that it would probably be dry enough to ride w/out doing damage.

I can't get out to Thomas every time it needs checked, so please use good judgment if I haven't update the conditions when you're jones'n to hit the dirt after a rain or wet spell :wink:

4-28-11 Thomas is OPEN
iLuvTechnical

Postby iLuvTechnical » Thu May 26, 2011 4:31 pm

5-26-11 Thomas is open.
You won't damage the trail by riding it, but the steep climbs (riding backward) will be greasy. The only one that may require walking would be Crying Biker hill backward (which I usually have to do anyway). Everything else will be rideable forward.
iLuvTechnical

Postby ChuckWookie » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:05 pm

what's up with glass on the trail at T-park? I found it right as you drop onto the trail for the big, scary log ride, then right as get thru the last gully riding forward, then again by the exit of the lower side. I picked up what I found and stashed it as I did not have a means to carry it all out. I will bring a bag next ride, and a ball bat. :twisted:
ChuckWookie

Postby iLuvTechnical » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:34 pm

ChuckWookie wrote:what's up with glass on the trail at T-park?... I will bring a bag next ride, and a ball bat. :twisted:

Idiots all over the world put glass on the trail b/c they think it pops tires, when in fact all they are doing is littering :naughty:
I have seen it at Thomas and Beverly and don't worry about it unless it would be a top or bottom that had points sticking up. Glass laying flat on the trail doesn't really worry me. Eventually it just gets buried or packed in.

Thank you for the 411 though.

As far as the "ball bat" is concerned, I can't tell you what to do, but I know I would love to catch the people that do that sort of thing myself :whistle:
iLuvTechnical

Postby ChuckWookie » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:24 pm

I did not mention that the trail is awesome otherwise. first time i rode there i was smiling and thinking roller coaster. no ball bat needed...
ChuckWookie

Return to Thomas Park