Ride Sugar!!

Ride Sugar!!

Postby iLuvTechnical » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:02 pm

Anyone want to ride Sugar w/ me tomorrow Sat. Nov. 22nd?

Or if there is more interest in Beverly, let me know.

I will not be by my computer to check this, so call my cell for all interested and I will coordinate where and when. I'm more concerned with the "friends getting together" than the where and when. So, call me at 319-270-6776.

I would like to put it together tonight if possible, so please call tonight. Late is ok. I go to bed late and get up early anyway. Who needs sleep? I can sleep all I want when I'm dead. On that note, heck, I'm up for heading somewhere when the sun comes up (Maybe an idea for heading to Sunderbruch?)
There is always someplace in the world dry enough for kick'n up a little dirt.
FIND IT AND LET THE REST OF US KNOW!
iLuvTechnical

Postby Jaxon » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:33 am

Anyone been to Sugar in the past few days? Wondering if the trails there are as wet as Beverly Park and the Cedar Valley Nature Trail were yesterday (both sucked). I hope to ride there either this afternoon around 1:00 or tomorrow afternoon before Sugar is closed for hunting in December.
Jaxon

Postby Jaxon » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:20 pm

So I saw a post about freeze/thaw cycles the mtbr forums. I'm guessing that is going to be a problem this time of the year on all offroad trails. The key is to ride early in the morning before it warms up and the trail is still hard and frozen. I think I will end up doing a road ride today and maybe try Beverly and/or Sugar early tomorrow morning.
Jaxon

Postby Barkleyfan » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:58 am

I'm game for riding Sugar Saturday 29. Afternoon. Lookin forward to tryin my Mountain King 2.4 and see how it does in mud.
Barkleyfan

Return to Archived Posts